CAS RN: 150399-21-6 | Product Number: B4121
Balsalazide Disodium Salt Dihydrate
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__1__3N__3Na__2O__6·2H__2O = 437.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||82101-18-6&399030-81-0|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659991|
|Merck Index (14)||945|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||7.0 to 11.0 %|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol,Methanol|
- Determination of the active moiety of BX661A, a new therapeutic agent for ulcerative colitis, by studying its therapeutic effects on ulcerative colitis induced by dextran sulfate sodium in rats
- I. Kimura, M. Kawasaki, S. Nagahama, A. Matsuda, M. Kataoka, Y. Kokuba, Arzneim.-Forsch. 1998, 48, 1091.
- Effects of BX661A, a new therapeutic agent for ulcerative colitis, on reactive oxygen species in comparison with salazosulfapyridine and its metabolite sulfapyridine
- I. Kimura, T. Kumamoto, A. Matsuda, M. Kataoka, Y. Kokuba, Arzneim.-Forsch. 1998, 48, 1007.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.