Sign up for an account today for free shipping, easy order tracking, and exclusive discounts!
CAS RN: 1010840-17-1 | Product Number: B4561
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__2__4B__2O__4 = 277.96|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Moisture Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||19006817|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||269 °C|
|Boiling Point||272 °C|
- 1) Synthesis of Water-Soluble Poly(p-phenyleneethynylene) in Neat Water under Aerobic Conditions via Suzuki-Miyaura Polycondensation Using a Diborylethyne Synthon
- 2) Phase Transfer Catalysts Drive Diverse Organic Solvent Solubility of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Helically Wrapped by Ionic, Semiconducting Polymers
- 3) Modular Synthesis of Diarylalkynes and Their Efficient Conversion into Luminescent Tetraarylbutadienes
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.