CAS RN: 198477-89-3 | Product Number: B5237
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__6BrFO = 217.04|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||10530493|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||40.0 to 44.0 °C|
|Melting Point||42 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Rational design and synthesis of aminopiperazinones as β-secretase (BACE) inhibitors
- 1,4-Oxazine β-Secretase 1 (BACE1) Inhibitors: From Hit Generation to Orally Bioavailable Brain Penetrant Leads
- F. J. R. Rombouts, G. Tresadern, O. Delgado, C. Martínez-Lamenca, M. Van Gool, A. García-Molina, S. A. A. de Diego, D. Oehlrich, H. Prokopcova, J. M. Alonso, N. Austin, H. Borghys, S. Van Brandt, M. Surkyn, M. De Cleyn, A. Vos, R. Alexander, G. Macdonald, D. Moechars, H. Gijsen, A. A. Trabanco, J. Med. Chem. 2015, 58, 8216.
- Synthesis of Verubecestat, a BACE1 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
- A Next Generation Synthesis of BACE1 Inhibitor Verubecestat (MK-8931)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.