CAS RN: 14371-10-9 | Product Number: C0352
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__8O = 132.16|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1071571|
|PubChem Substance ID||87565485|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||17225|
|Merck Index (14)||2297|
|Appearance||Colorless to Light orange to Yellow clear liquid|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||-8 °C|
|Boiling Point||252 °C|
|Flash point||129 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||1.05|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Alcohol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Characterization of the action of selected essential oil components on Gram-negative bacteria
- Antimicrobial Activities of Cinnamon Oil and Cinnamaldehyde from the Chinese Medicinal Herb Cinnamomum cassia Blume
- Antibacterial Properties and Major Bioactive Components of Cinnamon Stick (Cinnamomum burmannii): Activity against Foodborne Pathogenic Bacteria
- Composition, antimicrobial activity and in vitro cytotoxicity of essential oil from Cinnamomum zeylanicum Blume (Lauraceae)
- Cinnamaldehydes inhibit thioredoxin reductase and induce Nrf2: Potential candidates for cancer therapy and chemoprevention
- Cinnamaldehyde Content in Foods Determined by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.