CAS RN: 64-86-8 | Product Number: C0380
Colchicine (contains 5% Ethyl Acetate at maximum)
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__2__5NO__6 = 399.44|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2228813|
|PubChem Substance ID||87565511|
|Merck Index (14)||2471|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-230 to -245 deg(C=1, EtOH)|
|Drying loss||max. 5.0 %|
|Melting Point||150 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-238° (C=1,EtOH)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Chloroform,Alcohol|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Benzene,Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
H340 : May cause genetic defects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN1544|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Antitumor Agents. 199.Three-Dimensional Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship Study of the Colchicine Binding Site Ligands Using Comparative Molecular Field Analysis
- Insight into tubulin regulation from a complex with colchicine and a stathmin-like domain
- Anti-mitotic activity of colchicine and the structural basis for its interaction with tubulin (a review)
- An Overview of Tubulin Inhibitors That Interact with the Colchicine Binding Site (a review)
- Colchicine today (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.