CAS RN: 7689-03-4 | Product Number: C1495
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+37.0 to +42.0 deg(C=0.4, CHCl3:MeOHl=8:2)|
|Specific Rotation||40° (C=0.4,CHCl3:MeOH=8:2)|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN1544|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Plant antitumor agents. I. Isolation and structure of camtothecin, a novel alkaloidal leukemia and tumor inhibitor from Camptotheca acuminata
- Camptothecin induces protein-linked DNA breaks via mammalian DNA topoisomerase I
- Synthesis of water-soluble (aminoalkyl)camptothecin analogs: inhibition of topoisomerase I and antitumor activity
- Mechanism of action of eukaryotic DNA topoisomerase I and drugs targeted to the enzyme (a review)
- Camptothecin: current perspectives (a review)
- Topoisomerase I inhibitors: camptothecins and beyond (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.