CAS RN: 59865-13-3 | Product Number: C2408
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6__2H__1__1__1N__1__1O__1__2 = 1202.64|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3647785|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307331|
|Merck Index (14)||2752|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-185 to -193 deg(C=0.5, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||151 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-193° (C=0.5,MeOH)|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Ethanol,Methanol,Acetone,Ether|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H362 : May cause harm to breast-fed children.
H350 : May cause cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P263 : Avoid contact during pregnancy/ while nursing.
P260 : Do not breathe dusts or mists.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Calcineurin is a common target of cyclophilin-cyclosporin A and FKBP-FK506 complexes
- Identification of calcineurin as a key signalling enzyme in T-lymphocyte activation
- The mechanism of action of cyclosporin A and FK506
- Cyclosporin A, FK-506, and rapamycin: Pharmacologic probes of lymphocyte signal transduction
- Mechanisms of action of cyclosporine
- Complex contribution of cyclophilin D to Ca2+-induced permeability transition in brain mitochondria, with relation to the bioenergetic state
- Inhibition of cyclophilin D by cyclosporin A promotes retinal ganglion cell survival by preventing mitochondrial alteration in ischemic injury
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.