CAS RN: 511296-88-1 | Product Number: C2826
Cyclic Pifithrin-α Hydrobromide
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__6N__2S·HBr = 349.29|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659530|
|Merck Index (14)||7421|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
- 1)Assessing TP53 status in human tumours to evaluate clinical outcome
- 2)Two supporting factors greatly improve the efficiency of human iPSC generation
- 3)Suppression of Induced pluripotent stem cell generation by the p53-p21 pathway
- 4)The Ink4/Arf locus is a barrier for iPS reprogramming
- 5)Linking the p53 tumour suppressor pathway to somatic cell reprogramming
- 6)Immortalization eliminates a roadblock during cellular reprogramming into iPS cells
- 7)A p53-mediated DNA damage response limits reprogramming to ensure iPS cell genomic integrity
- 8)p53, Stem cells, and reprogramming: tumor suppression beyond guarding the genome
- 9)A chemical inhibitor of p53 that protects mice from the side effects of cancer therapy
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.