Register for an account today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 91832-40-5 | Product Number: C3111
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-58.0 to -66.0 deg(C=1,0.1mol/L buffer sol. pH7.0 Phosphate)|
|Melting Point||190 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||-65° (C=1,0.1mol/L pH7.0 phoshate Buffer)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||295(DMSO) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ethanol,Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H334 : May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P285 : In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P342 + P311 : If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P304 + P341 : IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- In vitro antibacterial activity of FK482, a new orally active cephalosporin
- Cefdinir: an advanced-generation, broad-spectrum oral cephalosporin (a review)
- Cefdinir: a review of its use in the management of mild-to-moderate bacterial infections (a review)
- Method development for the determination of cefdinir and its related substances by high-performance liquid chromatography
- Polymorphisms and Patent, Market, and Legal Battles: Cefdinir Case Study
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.