CAS RN: 63283-36-3 | Product Number: C3537
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__7H__4__4O__2·H__2O = 418.67|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||19356-17-3|
|Reaxys Registry Number||31147571|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Carbon)||75.50 to 80.00 %|
|Water||3.0 to 5.5 %|
|Hazard Statements||H300 + H310 + H330 : Fatal if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P262 : Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P271 : Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing.
P284 : Wear respiratory protection.
P314 : Get medical advice/ attention if you feel unwell.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P350 + P310 : IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||II|
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 1α-hydroxylase and vitamin D synthesis
- Circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels indicative of vitamin D sufficiency: implications for establishing a new effective dietary intake recommendation for vitamin D (a review)
- Measurement of 25-hydroxyvitamin D in the clinical laboratory: Current procedures, performance characteristics and limitations (a review)
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D-24-hydroxylase (CYP24A1): Its important role in the degradation of vitamin D (a review)
- Quantification of circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.