Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 149394-66-1 | Product Number: C3892
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__1__4N__3O__6P·2H__2O = 315.22|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||25496604|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Water||11.0 to 12.0 %|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H371 : May cause damage to organs.
H341 : Suspected of causing genetic defects.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P405 : Store locked up.
- (S)-1-(3-hydroxy-2-phosphonylmethoxypropyl)cytosine, a potent and selective inhibitor of human cytomegalovirus replication
- R. Snoeck, T. Sakuma, E. De Clercq, I. Rosenberg, A. Holy, Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 1988, 32, 1839.
- HPMPC (cidofovir), PMEA (adefovir) and related acyclic nucleoside phosphonate analogs: a review of their pharmacology and clinical potential in the treatment of viral infections (a review)
- L. Naesens, R. Snoeck, G. Andrei, J. Balzarini, J. Neyts, E. De Clercq, Antiviral Chem. Chemother. 1997, 8, 1.
- Clinical potential of the acyclic nucleoside phosphonates cidofovir, adefovir, and tenofovir in treatment of DNA virus and retrovirus infections (a review)
- Acyclic nucleoside phosphonates: a key class of antiviral drugs (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.