CAS RN: 280-57-9 | Product Number: D0134
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6H__1__2N__2 = 112.18|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||103618|
|PubChem Substance ID||87566869|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||1327|
|Merck Index (14)||9669|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||155.0 to 161.0 °C|
|Solubility in Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||155 °C|
|Boiling Point||174 °C|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||450 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol,Benzene,Acetone|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H314 : Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H412 : Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P260 : Do not breathe dusts or mists.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P303 + P361 + P353 : IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
P301 + P330 + P331 : IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3263|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- 1)DABCO: An Efficient Promoter for the Acetylation of Carbohydrates and Other Substances under Solvent-free Conditions
- 2)Protection for the Hydroxyl Group, Including 1,2- and 1,3-Diols
- P. G. M. Wuts, in Greene’s Protective Groups in Organic Synthesis, 5th ed., ed. by P. G. M. Wuts, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2014, Chap. 2, 17.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.