CAS RN: 112-54-9 | Product Number: D0979
Dodecanal (stabilized with DL-α-Tocopherol)
- Dodecanaldehyde (stabilized with DL-α-Tocopherol)
- Dodecyl Aldehyde (stabilized with DL-α-Tocopherol)
- Laurinaldehyde (stabilized with DL-α-Tocopherol)
- Lauryl Aldehyde (stabilized with DL-α-Tocopherol)
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__2H__2__4O = 184.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1703917|
|PubChem Substance ID||87567564|
|Appearance||White or Colorless to Light yellow powder to lump to clear liquid|
|Purity(GC)||min. 95.0 %|
|Melting Point||12 °C|
|Boiling Point||241 °C|
|Flash point||82 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||0.83|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H227 : Combustible liquid.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P210 : Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P370 + P378 : In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P403 + P235 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.