CAS RN: 97-41-6 | Product Number: D2112
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Colorless to Light yellow to Light orange clear liquid|
|Purity(GC)||min. 95.0 %(total of isomers)|
|Boiling Point||112 °C/10 mmHg|
|Flash point||84 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||0.92|
|Hazard Statements||H227 : Combustible liquid.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P210 : Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P370 + P378 : In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
P403 + P235 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- 1)A diastereoselective synthesis of (1SR,3SR,7RS)-3-methyl-α-himachalene, the sex pheromone of the sandfly, Lutzomyia longipalpis (Diptera: Psychodidae)
- 2)Manganese-Catalyzed Epoxidations of Alkenes in Bicarbonate Solutions
- 3)Betulin-Derived Compounds as Inhibitors of Alphavirus Replication
- 4)Osmium tetroxide catalyzed hydroxylation of hindered olefins
- 5)Synthesis and antiviral activity of noveltrans -2,2-dimethyl cyclopropyl nucleosides
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.