CAS RN: 25316-40-9 | Product Number: D4193
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__7H__2__9NO__1__1·HCl = 579.98|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||23214-92-8|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4229251|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660149|
|Merck Index (14)||3439|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Yellow to Orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+240 to +270 deg(C=0.1,MeOH)|
|Specific Rotation||248° (C=0.1,MeOH)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||497(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol,Tetrahydrofuran|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Chloroform,Benzene,Acetone,Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Adriamycin-induced nephrotic syndrome in rats: sequence of pathologic events
- T. Bertani, A. Poggi, R. Pozzoni, F. Delaini, G. Sacchi, Y. Thoua, G. Mecca, G. Remuzzi, M. B. Donati, Lab. Invest. 1982, 46, 16.
- Adriamycin-induced chronic proteinuria: a structural and functional study
- M. P. O'Donnell, L. Michels, B. Kasiske, L. Raij, W. F. Keane, J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1985 106, 62.
- Effect of dietary protein restriction on renal purines and purine-metabolizing enzymes in adriamycin nephrosis in rats: a mechanism for protection against acute proteinuria involving xanthine oxidase inhibition
- G. M. Ghiggeri, F. Ginevri, G. Cercignani, R. Oleggini, A. Garberi, G. Candiano, P. Altieri, R. Gusmano, Clin. Sci. (Lond). 1990, 79, 647.
- Effect of enalapril on adriamycin-induced nephrosis
- Erlotinib preserves renal function and prevents salt retention in doxorubicin treated nephrotic rats
- Protective effects of sinomenine against doxorubicin-induced nephrosis in rats
- Adriamycin-induced cardiac damage in the mouse: a small-animal model of cardiotoxicity
- S. H. Rosenoff, H. M. Olson, D. M. Young, F. Bostick, R. C. Young, J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 1975, 55, 191.
- Experimental animal models of adriamycin cardiotoxicity
- J. H. Doroshow, G. Y. Locker, C. E. Myers, Cancer Treat. Rep. 1979, 63, 855.
- Adriamycin-induced cardiomyopathy. A rat model
- A. Czarnecki, A. Hinek, D. Sołtysiak-Pawluczuk, Pol. J. Pharmacol. Pharm. 1986, 38, 171.
- Chronic doxorubicin induced cardiomyopathy in rabbits: mechanical, intracellular action potential, and beta adrenergic characteristics of the failing myocardium
- Serial assessment of myocardial properties using cyclic variation of integrated backscatter in an adriamycin-induced cardiomyopathy rat model
- Improvement of doxorubicin induced cardiomyopathy in rats treated with insulin-like growth factor I
- Intracoronary infusion of skeletal myoblasts improves cardiac function in doxorubicin-induced heart failure
- Doxorubicin dose for congestive heart failure modeling and the use of general ultrasound equipment for evaluation in rats Longitudinal in vivo study.
- The antiemetic effect of a novel tropisetron patch in anticancer agents-induced kaolin pica model using rats
- A critical evaluation of the mechanisms of action proposed for the antitumor effects of the anthracycline antibiotics Adriamycin and daunorubicin
- Anthracyclines: Molecular advances and pharmacologic developments in antitumor activity and cardiotoxicity
- The Power and Potential of Doxorubicin-DNA Adducts
- Pharmacokinetics of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin: review of animal and human studies
- Albumin as a drug carrier: Design of prodrugs, drug conjugates and nanoparticles
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.