CAS RN: 4235-95-4 | Product Number: D4250
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__4H__8__4NO__8P = 786.13|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3898070|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659687|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to lump|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+4.0 to +6.0 deg(C=0.5,CHCl3:MeOH=4:1)|
|Specific Rotation||5° (C=0.5,CHCl3:MeOH=4:1)|
- In vitro gene transfer efficacies of N,N-dialkylpyrrolidinium chlorides:?A structure?activity investigation
- Folate-targeted, anionic liposome-entrapped polylysine-condensed DNA for tumor cell-specific gene transfer
- The role of dioleoyl phosphatidylethanolamine in cationic liposome mediated gene transfer
- Liposome-cell interactions in vitro: Effect of liposome surface charge on the binding and endocytosis of conventional and sterically stabilized liposomes
- Neovascular targeting therapy: Paclitaxel encapsulated in cationic liposomes improves antitumoral efficacy
- Controlled microfluidic encapsulation of cells, proteins, and microbeads in lipid vesicles
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.