CAS RN: 23541-50-6 | Product Number: D4532
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__7H__2__9NO__1__0·HCl = 563.98|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||20830-81-3|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4229221|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661912|
|Merck Index (14)||2832|
|Appearance||Orange to Red powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+250 to +275 deg(C=0.15, MeOH)|
|Drying loss||max. 7.5 %|
|Melting Point||167 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||260° (C=0.15,MeOH)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||477(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether,Chloroform,Benzene|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H334 : May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P285 : In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P304 + P341 : IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Ceramide synthase mediates daunorubicin-induced apoptosis: an alternative mechanism for generating death signals
- Biosynthetic studies of daunorubicin and tetracenomycin C (a review)
- A critical evaluation of the mechanisms of action proposed for the antitumor effects of the anthracycline antibiotics Adriamycin and daunorubicin (a review)
- Anthracyclines: Molecular advances and pharmacologic developments in antitumor activity and cardiotoxicity (a review)
- DNA Topoisomerases and Their Poisoning by Anticancer and Antibacterial Drugs (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.