CAS RN: 57-87-4 | Product Number: E0018
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__8H__4__4O = 396.66|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2338604|
|PubChem Substance ID||87569337|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||2246|
|Merck Index (14)||3659|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 95.0 %|
|Melting point||156.0 to 162.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-100 to -125 deg(C=1, THF)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Absorbance||min. 0.500(20 mg/L, 269.0 to 273.0 nm)|
|Absorbance2||min. 0.530(20 mg/L, 280.0 to 284.0 nm)|
|Water||max. 7.0 %|
|Melting Point||159 °C|
|Boiling Point||250 °C/0.01 mmHg|
|Specific Rotation||-113° (C=1,THF)|
- The biosynthesis of ergosterol (a review)
- Ergosterol content in various fungal species and biocontaminated building materials
- The biology and chemistry of antifungal agents: A review
- A new mechanistic scenario for the photochemical transformation of ergosterol: an MC-SCF and MM-VB [molecular mechanics-VB] study
- Sterol and vitamin D2 concentrations in cultivated and wild grown mushrooms: Effects of UV irradiation
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.