Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 33419-42-0 | Product Number: E0675
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__9H__3__2O__1__3 = 588.56|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Packaging and Container||100MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||365969|
|PubChem Substance ID||87558799|
|Merck Index (14)||3886|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Water||max. 7.0 %|
|Melting Point||251 °C|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H362 : May cause harm to breast-fed children.
H371 : May cause damage to organs.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H340 : May cause genetic defects.
H350 : May cause cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P263 : Avoid contact during pregnancy/ while nursing.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- 1) Identification and validation of small molecules that enhance recombinant adeno-associated virus transduction following high-throughput screens
- Etoposide: four decades of development of a topoisomerase II inhibitor(a review)
- Etoposide, topoisomerase II and cancer(a review)
- Plants as a source of anti-cancer agents(a review)
- DNA Topoisomerases and Their Poisoning by Anticancer and Antibacterial Drugs(a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.