Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
Maximum quantity allowed is 999
CAS RN: 112811-71-9 | Product Number: E1147
- 1-Cyclopropyl-6,7-difluoro-1,4-dihydro-8-methoxy-4-oxo-3-quinolinecarboxylic Acid Ethyl Ester
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__5F__2NO__4 = 323.30|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7442085|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660803|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||183.0 to 187.0 °C|
|Melting Point||185 °C|
- 1)The Synthesis, Structure-Activity, and Structure-Side Effect Relationships of a Series of 8-Alkoxy- and 5-Amino-8-alkoxyquinolone Antibacterial Agents
- 2)Synthesis of new fluoroquinolones and evaluation of their in vitro activity on Toxoplasma gondii and Plasmodium spp.
- 3)Design, synthesis and activity against Toxoplasma gondii, Plasmodium spp., and Mycobacterium tuberculosis of new 6-fluoroquinolones
- 4)Synthesis and antibacterial activity of 4,5,6,7-tetrahydro-thieno[3,2-c]pyridine quinolones
- 5)Synthesis and antimycobacterial evaluation of newer 1-cyclopropyl-1,4-dihydro-6-fluoro-7-(substituted secondary amino)-8-methoxy-5-(sub)-4-oxoquinoline-3-carboxylic acids
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.