CAS RN: 152121-47-6 | Product Number: F0864
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__1__6FN__3OS = 377.44|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7599740|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||243.0 to 247.0 °C|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||10.60 to 11.60 %|
|Melting Point||245 °C|
- SB 203580 is a specific inhibitor of a MAP kinase homologue which is stimulated by cellular stresses and interleukin-1
- Pharmacological profile of SB 203580, a selective inhibitor of cytokine suppressive binding protein/p38 kinase, in animal models of arthritis, bone resorption, endotoxin shock and immune function
- p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors--mechanisms and therapeutic potentials (a review)
- Roles of p38 MAPKs in invasion and metastasis (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.