Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 60142-96-3 | Product Number: G0318
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__7NO__2 = 171.24|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2359739|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560508|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52390|
|Merck Index (14)||4319|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||166 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- The novel anticonvulsant drug, gabapentin (Neurontin), binds to the α2δ subunit of a calcium channel
- A summary of mechanistic hypotheses of gabapentin pharmacology (a review)
- The mechanisms of action of Gabapentin (a review)
- Simultaneous high-performance liquid chromatographic analysis of pregabalin, gabapentin and vigabatrin in human serum by precolumn derivatization with o-phtaldialdehyde and fluorescence detection
- Development and application of a validated HPLC method for the determination of gabapentin and its major degradation impurity in drug products
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.