CAS RN: 85118-33-8 | Product Number: G0405
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6H__8N__2O__2·HCl = 176.60|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||64603-91-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6534899|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659629|
|Merck Index (14)||4321|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||15.40 to 16.30 %|
|Melting Point||236 °C|
- Pharmacological characterization of a novel cell line expressing human α4β3δ GABAA receptors
- GABAA receptor α4 subunits mediate extrasynaptic inhibition in thalamus and dentate gyrus and the action of gaboxadol
- An extrasynaptic GABAA receptor mediates tonic inhibition in thalamic VB neurons
- Gaboxadol - a new awakening in sleep(a review)
- GABAA agonists and partial agonists: THIP (Gaboxadol) as a non-opioid analgesic and a novel type of hypnotic(a review)
- Development and validation of a selective and sensitive bioanalytical procedure for the quantitative determination of gaboxadol in human plasma employing mixed mode solid phase extraction and hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectroscopic detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.