CAS RN: 62025-49-4 | Product Number: G0581
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__2H__7__2O__1__3 = 785.03|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5720814|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Melting point||183.0 to 187.0 °C|
|Specific rotation||+30.0 to +33.0 deg(C=0.5, methanol)|
|Melting Point||185 °C|
- 1) Ginsenoside F2 induces apoptosis accompanied by protective autophagy in breast cancer stem cells
- 2) Anti-cancer effect of ginsenoside F2 against glioblastoma multiforme in xenograft model in SD rats
- 3) Ginsenoside F2 possesses anti-obesity activity via binding with PPARγ and inhibiting adipocyte differentiation in the 3T3-L1 cell line
- 4) The inductive effect of ginsenoside F2 on hair growth by altering the WNT signal pathway in telogen mouse skin
- 5) Conversion of Major Ginsenoside Rb1 to Ginsenoside F2 by Caulobacter leidyia
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.