Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
Maximum quantity allowed is 999
CAS RN: 103-90-2 | Product Number: H0190
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__9NO__2 = 151.17|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2208089|
|PubChem Substance ID||87570622|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||3290|
|Merck Index (14)||47|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||168.0 to 172.0 °C|
|Solubility in hot Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||169 °C|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||14 g/l 20 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Acetone, Ethanol, Dimethylformamide|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ether|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Benzene|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H371 : May cause damage to organs.
H370 : Causes damage to organs.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H341 : Suspected of causing genetic defects.
H411 : Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P391 : Collect spillage.
P307 + P311 : IF exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3077|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Animal models of fulminant hepatic failure
- Acetaminophen hepatotoxicity and targeted rescue: a model for specific chemotherapy of hepatocellular carcinoma
- G. Y. Wu, C. H. Wu, M. I. Rubin, Hepatology 1985, 5, 709.
- Reduction by prostacyclin of acetaminophen-induced liver toxicity in the mouse
- A dog model for acetaminophen-induced fulminant hepatic failure
- Protective properties of 2-acetylcyclopentanone in a mouse model of acetaminophen hepatotoxicity
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.