Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 127-07-1 | Product Number: H0310
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||CH__4N__2O__2 = 76.06|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1741548|
|PubChem Substance ID||87570732|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||3920|
|Merck Index (14)||4848|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting Point||140 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H340 : May cause genetic defects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- 1) DNA synthesis and topoisomerase inhibitors increase transduction by adeno-associated virus vectors
- Mechanism of action of hydroxyurea (a review)
- Inhibition of tumor cell ribonucleotide reductase by macrophage-derived nitric oxide
- Hydroxyurea as an inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus-type 1 replication
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of hydroxyurea (a review)
- Nitric oxide production from hydroxyurea (a review)
- Colorimetric determination of hydroxyurea in human serum using high-performance liquid chromatography
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.