CAS RN: 31282-04-9 | Product Number: H1509
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>80.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__3__7N__3O__1__3 = 527.52|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||66457|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661073|
|Merck Index (14)||4852|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 80.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+18.0 to +23.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||180 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||20° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Ethanol,Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H300 + H310 + H330 : Fatal if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H318 : Causes serious eye damage.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H334 : May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P262 : Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P271 : Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P284 : Wear respiratory protection.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P342 + P311 : If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P350 + P310 : IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3462|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||I|
- Plasmid-encoded hygromycin B resistance: the sequence of hygromycin B phosphotransferase gene and its expression in Escherichia coli and Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Hygromycin B phosphotransferase as a selectable marker for DNA transfer experiments with higher eucaryotic cells
- Resistance to hygromycin B. A new marker for plant transformation studies
- Transformation of Aspergillus based on the hygromycin B resistance marker from Escherichia coli
- Dominant positive and negative selection using a hygromycin phosphotransferase-thymidine kinase fusion gene
- Efficient soybean transformation using hygromycin B selection in the cotyledonary-node method
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.