CAS RN: 33530-51-7 | Product Number: H1766
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__9OP = 174.22|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Moisture Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1072177|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||171.0 to 175.0 °C|
|Melting Point||174 °C|
- PIII/PV=O-Catalyzed Intermolecular N-N Bond Formation: Cross-Selective Reductive Coupling of Nitroarenes and Anilines
- An Improved PIII/PV=O-Catalyzed Reductive C-N Coupling of Nitroaromatics and Boronic Acids by Mechanistic Differentiation of Rate- and Product- Determing Steps
To a 3-necked 50 mL flask was charged with 1-bromo-2-nitrobenzene (2.006 g, 9.931 mmol, 1.0 equiv.), phenylboronic acid (1.332 g, 10.92 mmol, 1.1 equiv.) and anti-1,2,2,3,4,4-hexamethylphosphetane 1-oxide (0.259 g, 1.49 mmol, 0.15 equiv.). The flask was evacuated on a Schlenk line, and backfilled with argon (3 times). The flask was then charged dry CPME (20 mL), followed by phenylsilane (2.4 mL, 20 mmol, 2.0 equiv.). The mixture was then heated to reflux and stirred for 4 h. The reaction mixture was cooled to room temperature and washed with 1 mol/L NaOH aqueous solution (40 mL). The organic layer was separated and the aqueous layer was extracted with ethyl acetate (20 mL). The combined organic layers were washed with brine (20 mL), dried over Na2SO4 and filtered. The solvent was removed under reduced pressure. The residue was purified by column chromatography (eluent: dichloromethane/ethyl acetate/hexane, 20/1/79) to obtain 1 as a white solid (2.20 g, 89.3%).
The reaction mixture was monitored by GC.
CPME was dried over MS4A before use.
Analytical Data（Compound 1）
1H NMR (400 MHz, CDCl3); δ 7.54 (dd, J = 7.8, 1.4 Hz, 1H), 7.32–7.36 (m, 2H), 7.26–7.28 (m, 1H), 7.16–7.18 (m, 3H), 7.06 (t, J = 7.3 Hz), 6.75 (ddd, J = 7.8, 7.3, 1.4 Hz), 5.79 (brs, 1H).
13C NMR (101 MHz, CDCl3); δ 141.7, 141.5, 133.1, 129.6, 128.2, 122.8, 121.0, 120.4, 115.9, 112.3.
- An Improved PIII/PV=O-Catalyzed Reductive C–N Coupling of Nitroaromatics and Boronic Acids by Mechanistic Differentiation of Rate- and Product-Determining Steps
- Intermolecular Reductive C–N Cross Coupling of Nitroarenes and Boronic Acids by PIII/PV=O Catalysis
[Featured Products] Organophosphorus Catalysts
[Product Highlights] Organocatalyst for Hydrazine Derivative Synthesis by Cross-Coupling of Nitroarenes and Anilines
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.
|Purity / Analysis Method:||>95.0%(HPLC)(qNMR)|