Sign up for an account today for free shipping, easy order tracking, and exclusive discounts!
CAS RN: 14038-43-8 | Product Number: I0849
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Dark red to Dark purple to Dark blue powder to crystaline|
|iron(titration)||min. 30.0 %|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||6 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ethanol|
- Metal-organic-frameworks-derived general formation of hollow structures with high complexity
- Room-temperature photoinduced electron transfer in a prussian blue analogue under hydrostatic pressure
- A simple and innovative route to prepare a novel carbon nanotube/prussian blue electrode and its utilization as a highly sensitive H2O2 amperometric sensor
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.