CAS RN: 91396-88-2 | Product Number: I0975
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__2H__1__1N__3O = 213.24|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||172867|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333242|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||18.70 to 20.70 %|
|Melting point||186.0 to 190.0 °C|
|Melting Point||189 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- 1)Establishment in culture of pluripotential cells from mouse embryos
- 2)Isolation of a pluripotent cell line from early mouse embryos cultured in medium conditioned by teratocarcinoma stem cells
- 3)Induction of pluripotent stem cells from adult human fibroblasts by defined factors
- 4)Adaptation to culture of human embryonic stem cells and oncogenesis in vivo
- 5)The tumorigenicity of human embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cells
- 6)Variation in the safety of induced pluripotent stem cell lines
- 7) Human induced pluripotent stem cells develop teratoma more efficiently and faster than human embryonic stem cells regardless the site of injection
- 8)Selective elimination of human pluripotent stem cells by an oleate synthesis inhibitor discovered in a high-throughput screen
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.