CAS RN: 30725-00-9 | Product Number: I1039
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__1__2O__5 = 188.18|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||10090|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-65.0 to -70.0 deg(C=1, CHCL3)|
|Melting Point||138 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-66° (C=1,CHCl3)|
- 1) A direct route to 3-(D-ribofuranosyl)pyridine nucleosides
- 2) Total synthesis of (-)-neplanocin A
- 3) Studies on structurally simple α,β-butenolides. II. (-)-(S)-γ-Hydroxymethyl-α,β-butenolide and derivatives from D-ribonolactone. Efficient synthesis of (-)-ranunculin
- 4) A Concise, Efficient and Production-Scale Synthesis of a Protected L-Lyxonolactone Derivative: An Important Aldonolactone Core
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.