CAS RN: 25389-94-0 | Product Number: K0047
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>94.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__3__6N__4O__1__1·H__2SO__4 = 582.58|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||59-01-8&8063-07-8|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3874279|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560322|
|Merck Index (14)||5281|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 94.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+112 to +123 deg(C=1, H2O)(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Drying loss||max. 4.0 %|
|Melting Point||250 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||117.5° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
- Design, chemical synthesis, and antibacterial activity of kanamycin and neomycin class aminoglycoside antibiotics
- Evaluation of genetic mutations associated with Mycobacterium tuberculosis resistance to amikacin, kanamycin and capreomycin: a systematic review
- The pUC plasmids, an M13mp7-derived system for insertion mutagenesis and sequencing with synthetic universal primers
- Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated transformation of Arabidopsis thaliana root explants by using kanamycin selection
- Gene disruption in Escherichia coli: TcR and KmR cassettes with the option of Flp-catalyzed excision of the antibiotic-resistance determinant
- Overexpression of an Arabidopsis thaliana ABC transporter confers kanamycin resistance to transgenic plants
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.