CAS RN: 83972-01-4 | Product Number: M0938
Magnesium 4-Nitrobenzyl Malonate
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
Previously this product had been labeled as a hydrate form both in product name and molecular formula. The hydrate form had no exclusive CAS RN and used to share the same CAS RN as the anhydrous form.
To avoid any misleading information and since moisture in product is considered as an impurity, we have decided to remove the term 'Hydrate' from product name and 'xH2O' from the molecular formula for such products.
Please use it at ease since there is no difference in product quality, even if you see the previous indications on a part of label.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Content of Magnesium||4.6 to 5.5% (calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 10.0 %|
- T. Kametani, S. P. Huang, T. Nagahara, M. Ihara, Heterocycles 1980, 14, 1305.
- T. N. Salzmann, R. W. Ratcliffe, B. G. Christensen, F. A. Bouffard, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1980, 102, 6161.
- D. W. Brooks, L. D. L. Lu, S. Masamune, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 1979, 18, 72.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.