Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 133073-73-1 | Product Number: M1664
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__2N__8O__5·xH__2O = 454.45 (as Anhydrous)|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Hygroscopic|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Related CAS RN||59-05-2|
|Reaxys Registry Number||70669|
|PubChem Substance ID||87558856|
|Merck Index (14)||5985|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+18.0 to +23.0 deg(C=0.1, 1mol/L NaOH sol.)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 10.0 %|
|Melting Point||205 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||21° (C=0.1,1mol/L NaOH sol.)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether, Alcohol, Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- The Role of Drug Repurposing in the Development of Novel Antimicrobial Drugs: Non-Antibiotic Pharmacological Agents as Quorum Sensing-Inhibitors
- Mechanisms of action of methotrexate
- Anti-inflammatory mechanisms of methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis
- Molecular therapeutics: Methotrexate and its mechanism of action
- Intrinsic and acquired resistance to methotrexate in acute leukemia
- Recent insights in the pharmacological actions of methotrexate in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Methotrexate-how does it really work? (a review)
- Determination of methotrexate in human serum by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with pseudo template molecularly imprinted polymer
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.