CAS RN: 50-07-7 | Product Number: M2320
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__5H__1__8N__4O__5 = 334.33|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3570056|
|PubChem Substance ID||172088986|
|Merck Index (14)||6215|
|Appearance||Dark red to Dark purple to Dark blue powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||16.4 to 17.0 %|
|Melting Point||64 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||II|
- Isolation and structure of a covalent cross-link adduct between mitomycin C and DNA
- DT-diaphorase in activation and detoxification of quinones: bioreductive activation of mitomycin C (a review)
- Mitomycin C: small, fast and deadly (but very selective) (a review)
- The mitomycin bioreductive antitumor agents: crosslinking and alkylation of DNA as the molecular basis of their activity (a review)
- Formation and Repair of Interstrand Cross-Links in DNA (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.