Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 128794-94-5 | Product Number: M2387
- 2-(4-Morpholinyl)ethyl (E)-6-(1,3-Dihydro-4-hydroxy-6-methoxy-7-methyl-3-oxo-5-isobenzofuranyl)-4-methyl-4-hexenoate
- (E)-6-(1,3-Dihydro-4-hydroxy-6-methoxy-7-methyl-3-oxo-5-isobenzofuranyl)-4-methyl-4-hexenoic Acid 2-(4-Morpholinyl)ethyl Ester
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__3H__3__1NO__7 = 433.50|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||14419508|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661600|
|Merck Index (14)||6327|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||94.0 to 98.0 °C|
|Melting Point||96 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||43 mg/l|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Mycophenolate mofetil: A review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties and clinical efficacy in renal transplantation
- Mycophenolate mofetil (a review)
- Mycophenolate mofetil and its mechanisms of action (a review)
- Regulatory T cells induced by 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 and mycophenolate mofetil treatment mediate transplantation tolerance
- Mycophenolate mofetil in organ transplantation: focus on metabolism, safety and tolerability (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.