CAS RN: 41394-05-2 | Product Number: M2388
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||166.0 to 170.0 °C|
|Melting Point||168 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||312(CH3CN) nm|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||1.7 g/l 20 °C|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Toluene|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H411 : Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P391 : Collect spillage.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3077|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Metamitron activity in tolerant and susceptible plants
- The effect of root-absorbed PSII inhibitors on Kautsky curve parameters in sugar beet
- A new molecular method for the rapid detection of a metamitron-resistant target site in Chenopodium album
- Comparison of the effects of metamitron on chlorophyll fluorescence and fruit set in apple and peach
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.