Register for an account today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 67667-67-8 | Product Number: M2519
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__0O__4 = 194.19|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||3843-74-1|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2938303|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661776|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||158.0 to 162.0 °C|
|Melting Point||160 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||328(MeOH) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- 1) Antihyperglycemic activity and antidiabetic effect of methyl caffeate isolated from Solanum torvum Swartz. fruit in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
- 2) Antimicrobial and Antimycobacterial Activities of Methyl Caffeate Isolated from Solanum torvum Swartz. Fruit
- 3) Anti-inflammatory effect of caffeic acid methyl ester and its mode of action through the inhibition of prostaglandin E2, nitric oxide and tumor necrosis factor-α production
- 4) Antioxidation mechanism studies of caffeic acid: identification of antioxidation products of methyl caffeate from lipid oxidation
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.