Register for an account today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 159857-80-4 | Product Number: M3224
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__8H__4__0N__6O__7 = 572.66|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Moisture Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||15438807|
|PubChem Substance ID||468592347|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
- Cathepsin B-Labile Dipeptide Linkers for Lysosomal Release of Doxorubicin from Internalizing Immunoconjugates: Model Studies of Enzymatic Drug Release and Antigen-Specific In Vitro Anticancer Activity
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates for Cancer Therapy
- Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of Antibody-Drug Conjugates Comprised of Potent Camptothecin Analogues
[Featured Products] Enzymatically Cleavable Linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.