CAS RN: 92-24-0 | Product Number: N0001
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__1__2 = 228.29|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1909299|
|PubChem Substance ID||87573415|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||2896|
|Merck Index (14)||6369|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Melting Point||357 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Electroluminescence in organic crystals
- Characterizaton of tetracene-based electroluminescent devices produced by cluster beam deposition methods
- Energy gaps in organic semiconductors derived from electrochemical data
- Field-effect transistors on tetracene single crystals
- Free-standing tetracene single crystal field effect transistor
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.