CAS RN: 27848-84-6 | Product Number: N0904
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__4H__2__6BrN__3O__3 = 484.39|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||903548|
|PubChem Substance ID||135727224|
|Merck Index (14)||9496|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||134.0 to 138.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+5.2 to +6.2 deg(C=5, EtOH(95vol%))|
|Melting Point||136 °C|
|Specific Rotation||6.0° (C=5,EtOH(95vol%))|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Nicergoline inhibits T-type calcium channels in rat isolated hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons
- K. Takahashi, N. Akaike, Br. J. Pharmacol. 1990, 100, 705.
- Modulation of hippocampal ACh release by chronic nicergoline treatment in freely moving young and aged
- Cholinergic deficits in aged rat brain are corrected with nicergoline
- Pharmacological study of nicergoline. Effects on regional cerebral blood flows and arterial carbon dioxide and oxygen pressure and pH in rats under cyanide-induced histotoxic anoxia
- K. Shintomi, Arzneim.-Forsch. 1991, 41, 885.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.