CAS RN: 5868-05-3 | Product Number: N0974
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||9.50 to 10.50 %|
|Melting point||162.0 to 166.0 °C|
|Melting Point||165 °C|
- Actions of vitamins A and E and some nicotinic acid derivatives on plasma lipids and on lipid infiltration of aorta in cholesterol-fed rabbits
- Effect of niceritrol on streptozocin-induced diabetic neuropathy in rats
- Effects of niceritrol on fecal and urinary phosphate excretion in normal rats
- Thrombocytopenia and Anemia Induced by Niceritrol Used for Amelioration of Hyperphosphatemia in a Hemodialysis Patient
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.