Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 55981-09-4 | Product Number: N1031
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__2H__9N__3O__5S = 307.28|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image), 200MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1225475|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333058|
|Merck Index (14)||6567|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||198.0 to 202.0 °C|
|Melting Point||200 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||416(Phosphate buffer sol.) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- In vitro evaluation of activities of nitazoxanide and tizoxanide against anaerobes and aerobic organisms
- Efficacy of nitazoxanide against Cryptosporidium parvum in cell culture and in animal models
- Nitazoxanide: a new thiazolide antiparasitic agent (a review)
- Nitazoxanide a review of its use in the treatment of gastrointestinal infections
- Nitazoxanide, tizoxanide and other thiazolides are potent inhibitors of hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus replication
- Nitazoxanide: A first-in-class broad-spectrum antiviral agent (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.