CAS RN: 2207-75-2 | Product Number: O0164
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||300 °C|
- Development of a novel form of an oral 5-fluorouracil derivative (S-1) directed to the potentiation of the tumor selective cytotoxicity of 5-fluorouracil by two biochemical modulators
- Antitumor activity of 1 M tegafur-0.4 M 5-chloro-2,4-dihydroxypyridine-1 M potassium oxonate (S-1) against human colon carcinoma orthotopically implanted into nude rats
- Tissue distribution and biotransformation of potassium oxonate after oral administration of a novel antitumor agent (drug combination of tegafur, 5-chloro-2,4-dihydroxypyridine, and potassium oxonate) to rats
- Reduction of 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) gastrointestinal (GI) toxicity resulting from the protection of thymidylate synthase (TS) in GI tissue by repeated simultaneous administration of potassium oxonate (Oxo) in rats
- Potassium oxonate, an enzyme inhibitor compounded in S-1, reduces the suppression of antitumor immunity induced by 5-fluorouracil
- Hypouricemic effect of the novel xanthine oxidase inhibitor, TEI-6720, in rodents
- Hyperuricemia induced by some antihypertensives and uricosuric drugs in oxonate-treated rats
- Y. Yonetani, M. Ishii, K. Iwaki, Jpn. J. Pharmacol. 1980, 30, 829.
- Use of the uricase-inhibited rat as an animal model in toxicology
- Beneficial effect of rutin on oxonate-induced hyperuricemia and renal dysfunction in mice
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.