CAS RN: 198-55-0 | Product Number: P0078
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__1__2 = 252.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1911335|
|PubChem Substance ID||87574341|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||3151|
|Merck Index (14)||7184|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||279 °C|
- Evolution and Future Directions of Metal-Free Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
- Metal-Free Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
- Perylene as an Organic Photocatalyst for the Radical Polymerization of Functionalized Vinyl Monomers through Oxidative Quenching with Alkyl Bromides and Visible Light
- Metal-free photoinduced electron transfer–atom transfer radical polymerization (PET–ATRP) via a visible light organic photocatalyst
- Phenyl Benzo[b]phenothiazine as a Visible Light Photoredox Catalyst for Metal-Free Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
- Metal-free Di- and Tri-fluoromethylation of Alkenes Realized by Visible-light-induced Perylene Photoredox Catalysis
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.