CAS RN: 33069-62-4 | Product Number: P1632
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation||-49.0 to -54.0 deg(C=1, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||211 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||-52° (C=1,MeOH)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||227(MeOH) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H302 + H312 + H332 : Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H334 : May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
H341 : Suspected of causing genetic defects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P285 : In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P271 : Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P352 + P312 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
P304 + P340 + P312 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Taxol and taxotere: discovery, chemistry, and structure-activity relationships
- Microtubules as a target for anticancer drugs
- Paclitaxel-induced cell death: where the cell cycle and apoptosis come together
- Mechanism of action of antitumor drugs that interact with microtubules and tubulin
- A painful peripheral neuropathy in the rat produced by the chemotherapeutic drug, paclitaxel
- R. C. Polomano, A. J. Mannes, U. S. Clark, G. J. Bennett, Pain 2001, 94, 293.
- Ethosuximide reverses paclitaxel- and vincristine-induced painful peripheral neuropathy
- Cremophor EL the drawbacks and advantages of vehicle selection for drug formulation
- Paclitaxel and its formulations
- Albumin as a drug carrier: Design of prodrugs, drug conjugates and nanoparticles
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.