Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 27318-90-7 | Product Number: P1973
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||257 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||251(MeOH) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- 1) In vitro anti-tumour effect of 1,10-phenanthroline-5,6-dione (phendione), [Cu(phendione)3](ClO4)2·4H2O and [Ag(phendione)2]ClO4 using human epithelial cell lines
- 2) Phenanthroline derivatives with improved selectivity as DNA-targeting anticancer or antimicrobial drugs
- S. Roy, K. D. Hagen, P. U. Maheswari, M. Lutz, A. L. Spek, J. Reedijk, G. P. van Wezel, ChemMedChem 2008, 3, 1427.
- 3) In vitro and in vivo studies into the biological activities of 1,10-phenanthroline, 1,10-phenanthroline-5,6-dione and its copper(ii) and silver(i) complexes
- S. Roy, K. D. Hagen, P. U. Maheswari, M. Lutz, A. L. Spek, J. Reedijk, G. P. van Wezel, Toxicol. Res. 2012, 1, 47.
- 4) Antimicrobial action of 1,10-phenanthroline-based compounds on carbapenemase-producing Acinetobacter baumannii clinical strains: efficacy against planktonic- and biofilm-growing cells
- R. F. Ventura, A. C. M. Galdino, L. Viganor, R. P. Schuenck, M. Devereux, M. McCann, A. L. S. Santos, A. P. F. Nunes, Braz. J. Microbiol. 2020, 51, 1703.
- 5) Kinetic Mechanistic Studies of Wild-Type Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase2: Characterization of the Kinase and GTPase Activities
- Synthesis of a new polypyridinic highly conjugated ligand with electron-acceptor properties
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.