Sign up for an account today for free shipping, easy order tracking, and exclusive discounts!
CAS RN: 250220-36-1 | Product Number: P2004
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Amber to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(Argentometric Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
To a solution of diethyl diallylmalonate (1.20g, 5.0 mmol) in dichloromethane (50 mL), (3-phenyl-1H-inden-1-ylidene)bis(tricyclohexylphosphine)ruthenium(II) dichloride (0.09 g, 0.1 mmol, 2 mol%) was added at room temperature under N2 atmosphere. After stirring the reaction solution for 1 hour, the solvent was removed under reduced pressure and the residue was purified by column chromatography (hexane:ethyl acetate = 1:0 - 99:1 - 9:1) to give compound 1 as a pale yellow liquid (0.78 g, 74%).
The reaction mixture was monitored by TLC (hexane:ethyl acetate = 9:1, Rf = 0.33) and NMR (CDCl3).
Dichloromethane was degassed by bubbling with N2 gas for 30 min.
Analytical Data（Compound 1）
1H NMR (400 MHz, CDCl3); δ 5.54 (s, 2H), 4.13 (q, 4H, J = 6.7 Hz), 2.94 (s, 4H), 1.18 (t, 6H, J = 8.0 Hz).
13C NMR (101 MHz, CDCl3); δ 172.08, 127.66, 61.37, 58.64, 40.67, 13.87.
- Indenylidene Ruthenium Complex Bearing a Sterically Demanding NHC Ligand: An Efficient Catalyst for Olefin Metathesis at Room Temperature
- A. Fürstner, J. Grabowski, C. W. Lehmann, J. Org. Chem. 1999, 64, 8275.
- A. Fürstner, O. R. Thiel, J. Org. Chem. 2000, 65, 1738.
- A. Fürstner, O. Guth, A. Düffels, G. Seidel, M. Liebl, B. Gabor, R. Mynott, Chem. Eur. J. 2001, 7, 4811.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.