Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 180272-45-1 | Product Number: P2215
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__5H__1__5N = 209.29|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7794832|
|PubChem Substance ID||468592582|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Optical purity(GC)||min. 98.0 ee%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||gt. 80.0 to 84.0 °C|
|Melting Point||83 °C|
- Synthesis and Antimuscarinic Properties of Quinuclidin-3-yl 1,2,3,4-Tetrahydroisoquinoline-2-carboxylate Derivatives as Novel Muscarinic Receptor Antagonists
- One-Pot Racemization Process of 1-Phenyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline: A Key Intermediate for the Antimuscarinic Agent Solifenacin
- A validated LC method for the chiral purity of (S)-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1-phenylisoquinoline: a key intermediate of solifenacin
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.