Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
Maximum quantity allowed is 999
CAS RN: 110134-47-9 | Product Number: P2513
Poly(3-hexylthiophene-2,5-diyl) (regioregular) [for organic electronics]
- P3HT (regioregular)
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
|Contact Us||Contact Us||18||
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Packaging and Container||100MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Related CAS RN||156074-98-5&104934-50-1&125321-66-6|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8828732|
|Hole Mobility(mu FET)||min 0.10cm2/Vs (OTS Si/SiO2 substrate)|
|Palladium||max. 100 ppm|
|Molecular weight of number average||27000 to 45000|
|Stereoregularity||min. 99.0 %|
|HOMO Level||-4.8 eV|
- Electric-double-layer field-effect transistors with ionic liquids
- High-Performance Organic Field-Effect Transistors Gated by Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids
Figure 1. Organic Photovoltaics (OPV)
Figure 2. Perovskite Solar Cell (PSC)
Figure 3. Organic Transistor (OFET)
This material was produced by collaboration with Prof. Fumiyuki Ozawa
at Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University.
- 1)Palladium-catalyzed dehydrohalogenative polycondensation of 2-bromo-3-hexylthiophene: An efficient approach to head-to-tail poly(3-hexylthiophene)
- 2)Structural analysis of poly(3-hexylthiophene) prepared via direct heteroarylation polymerization
- 3)A review of recent plasmonic nanoparticles incorporated P3HT: PCBM Organic thin film solar cells
- 4)Poly(3-hexylthiophene): Synthetic methodologies and properties in bulk heterojunction solar cells
- 5)Hole-transport materials for perovskite solar cells
- 6)25th Anniversary article: Organic field-effect transistors: The path beyond amorphous silicon
[Product Highlights] High Regioregular p-type Organic Semiconducting Polymer
[Product Highlights] High-Regioregular P3HT-Based Transistor Realizing Hole Mobility of Over 20 cm2/Vs
[Organic Transistor] Performance evaluation of highly regioregular “P3HT”
[Organic Transistor] Fabrication and Evaluation of Organic Field-Effect Transistors (OFETs) : P3HT
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.